New Years REVOLUTION!!

" When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it..!

I read that quote a while back and it got me thinking.. if I think about all the things that I like and want in life, and if it only takes a little thought to bring those things about, then what would be the harm in writing up a list of all the things that make me happy.. The Universe is listening and ready to help me..Right?

So my list of things for which I am grateful: (as mentioned below, I've already got to 157) but for purposes of keeping you enthralled, I'll keep it limited here:

- Coffee with a friend
- A warm bubble bath
- My favourite song being the first on my iPod when I switch it on
- A boat ride on a warm day
- An unexpected letter in the post (with a bright envelope!)
- A ripe Mango... a bag of litchis... a strawberry daiquiri
- Meeting an Angel
- Candles
- SUSHI!
- Helping an old person
- Snuggling with a cat
- Discovering a great new favourite restaurant
- The smell of Issey Miyake perfume
- A bookshop with a reading corner and couch
- Laughing till my tummy hurts
- Traveling with a great companion
- A good cycle session
- Doing something creative and taking my time about it
- Kisses at the airport arrivals
- Picnics

Being grateful is going to be my New Year's resolution... I've already got my Diary of Gratitude (to make at least one entry of gratifude every single day)... ok: if its a really bad day: I can count my bed as ONE.. my duvet as TWO and sleep as THREE...

Frank Clark once said: "If a man isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get"... (and if you think about it: why would the universe strive to give it to you, if you won't be grateful about it..?) I think I have this sussed...

So, THANK YOU for reading!!



Comments