This one's for D...

Your freckled face, and infectious giggle,
The epitome of loving, Innocent Angel,
We had dreams of running our own "Soul Purpose" Label
When we were grown up, experienced, had travelled the world
We had our oyster, and it was pearled...

Only.. it never turned out that way.

You did your best and followed your heart
Graduating from Chiro would've been just the start
I'm almost ready to deliver my promise
Now if only you were here to be my accomplice!

Only.. it never turned out that way.

Donna: We miss you, your smile and laugher
You were our friend, cousin, sister and daughter.
This post is dedicated to you, your energy and love
I know you'll get this, from where you're looking down from above.


                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

I wanted to write this post for Donna - whose birthday it would've been today.
Everyone who knew her was touched by her kindness, positivity, energy and commitment to going for her goals and doing what she believed in.
As I reach the final term of my nutrition studies, I just know that we would've had so much to talk about, plan and laugh about. Our Soul Purpose label may not happen as we had envisaged, but the SOUL part of it will...
I MISS you Donna xx

Comments

  1. What a lovely tribute to Donna - thank you! Our lives are certainly much poorer without her but we should never forget the lessons she taught us - grace, humility and kindness. Janell xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment