Waking the neighbours..!

Seems I wasn't joking when I said I'd call over the neighbours.. (see post below). Only: who needs a poncy church bell when you can have Megaphone ALARM bell, right?
Yes: I've truely announced myself in Zanne style: Hilarious, Loud and Untimed!

This evening I was fiddling with my bedside lamp when I spotted what looked like a smiley face with a key in it's mouth posted on the wall, just meters away from my bedside... Never seen it before, so thought I'd turn the key..

                                      
Well: what would you do you do if you see a key to something looking so friendly? Mmm: a passage to a secret bookcase (Nancy Drew Style) or a Narnia world behind your closet? Maybe a private wine cellar?
So... I turned the key...

Only to have the house alarm go off! At E L E V E N  pm! Yes seriously!!! It shouted and protested for a full 10 minutes before I could find the post-it note with the code!

Well: guess my neighbours now know there is someone living in this apartment and that she has paid her electricity bill...
I've rung the bell..Wonder why no one has come over for that coffee yet?

Comments