This cookie is not a cracker...!!

As it's half way through the year already (YIKES!) I'm doing a bit of a sanity check.. which of course implies there was some sort of sanity there to begin with..?! What possessed me to decide to study again?


I've been spending the last two months working furiously on my BSc Nutrition course and have to admit: This has turned into a rather strange time - not only has the lecturer decided to have an extented holiday slap bang in the middle of our busiest term, but she seems not to own a spell checker.. despite it mysteriously making a re-appearance when it comes to marking our assignments..
Our course notes have confused the word "cancer" for "chancer" (!!), and we've been told to...
" beaware of the current legislation on making health claims"... 
"Is's and are's" have turned 'sense into nonsence' and at one point I felt like raising my hand to ask: "Came here, I want to told you a question!"...


Now all this would be enough to upset any delicate digestive system and give the adrenal glands (never mind the laugh muscles) a good old workout. I realise I've spent more time moaning about this issue than actually getting on with it and enjoying the process (which is why I decided to study in the first place)...


But now I've decided to go all ZEN..

There is no way that I'm going to let this lemon ruin my lemonade!

  
This cookie is not a cracker!



15 months to go and I'm gonna do it... a mind shift, an extra dose of patience, and a good laugh muscle workout is on the cards.

(Oh an if you hear any insane laughter, it's probaby me revising the section on "Mandarin patient's expectations"... which should  read "Managing patient's expectations")...
Maybe my tutor is actually using a Chinese keyboard and that's why her English spell checker doesn't work?

Comments